- cycle through the screen shots on the home page (once that page has loaded);
- make the white area of the window move down if there were likely to be significantly more grey below than above;
- make this block of text scroll if necessary;
- adjust the width of the white box as it was too wide in Internet Explorer (which has a reputation for not following web standards as well as Firefox)
- hide the contact email address from programs that trawl the internet looking for email addresses to send spam to
- to make the links on the left go red when the relevant article is read.